Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Fall!



It's that time again! A cool breeze is taking over, the leaves are just starting to change a little bit and that feeling of halloween seems to be on it's way!!!

I love this time of year, it's so beautiful and it just reminds me of good family times. We play Frank Sinatra and eat dinner a little bit earlier. It's just a great time of year all around.

I know halloween will be here in a month and a half and all of the high school football games are starting to play. We will be making a scarecrow soon to hang up in our lawn and go apple picking to make apple pie!

Please enjoy this time and take a moment to just take it all in and relax!



What are your favorite fall traditions?

2 comments:

  1. My family always likes to spend some time outside together. We rake the leaves and put them in these bags that look like they're pumpkins and all different halloween creatures then you leave them on your lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat Troy! I've seen them before on my neighbors lawns and they always look nice. It's great that you keep that tradition!

    ReplyDelete