Saturday, July 17, 2010


The best part of summer I think everyone can agree on, is vacation!


I went down to the beaches of New Jersey and saw some of the neatest little creatures and of course some of the best foods & boardwalks.


My mom once gave me what I call a "half chair." It's only the back to a beach chair; you push it down into the sand and sit back on it. So I sat there and let the waves hit me as I looked at the water come in and pull back out into the ocean.


When the water was gone all of these little sand crabs were digging into the sand and you could actually see their little bodies come out of the shells! It was really a sight to see. There were hundreds of thousands this year. (They may be a pain when you step on them in the ocean, but I'd take them over jellyfish any day!)


Also, on the boardwalk were some of the best foods! We had fried Oreos which were surprisingly good. They sound gross at first, but they had the best flavor! Not only Oreos but all sorts of treats they had that they could fry!


We had a great trip! Where do you go to vacation?


2 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures!!!! Do you take them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marissa! Yes, I do take my own pictures.

    ReplyDelete